Pokemon But With Animals Pokemon But With Animals

Snake-a-shneewk

Fucking brakes me up even fourth time seeing it.

Pencilmation #? Pencilmation #?

I giggled

I laughed a bit at it. And that is great, I NEVER laugh for my self. The jokes were skilfully animated and spot on

Congé. Congé.

Trippy in a good way.

Now, I can see that you have put a lot of effort in this. And I think you got reall talent!
Keep it up!

Mechabloby responds:

Thanks! :)

Gangland, Madness Style Gangland, Madness Style

O-K

Well, the fact that it IS extracted makes it look like , well, poo. And the backroundmusic sounds like a wery short loop.
I must say, though, that I like the style of the submission, and the work is good, behind the blurr.

triplustwo responds:

Now that I can fix easily. I actually chose to blur it becuase I thought it looked better, not as rough. But obviosuly everyone diagrees, so faor enough. Next time I'll keep it crystal.

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

*Gasping for air*

*Jayspear stared at the screen as he clicked the cross in the corner of the window. The flas had grabbed his sole, wiped it, cleansed it, and returned it. Jayspear gasped for air as he starded to clap, slowly*

Keep that what-ever-it-is going!

The Gost Project The Gost Project

What is this?

I don't know what this is supposed to be, but it seeme's to me that it's a intro with no movie. It's a nice intro, but allas just a intro. I like the theme-song though, so you get a "7" in sound.

rexCo responds:

Are you a fucking idiot? This is the Gost Project.

When Robots Attack When Robots Attack

Okay...

I liked the animation was good, but I think the song was boring and repetive.

Tupa Tupa

Nah

I think there's a better site for Jackass wanabe's

Antarctic Adventure Antarctic Adventure

A nice classic sprite-movie

I'me in love with nesgames. This one was like a flashback to me. I like flashbacks

Cigarette Cigarette