Flight of Butt Fart Duck Flight of Butt Fart Duck

I had fun playing this. Get a solid artist to do graphics/animation, set up a proper interface, adnd you will have an awesome sequel.

Dress up game - Zangiri Dress up game - Zangiri

The art is always something one can improve upon, but before that, I'd look at sprucing the interface a bit. Maybe icons for each item instead of just scrolling between them?

Also, sometimes it gets confusing which clothing goes over what. A button to toggle layers up or down would be super.

All in all: A dress-up that works, but can be polished.

Korelos Korelos

The good:
Base and ship design, well thought system. An overall level of detail with wares and such.

Bad:
Aiming with the mouse. Menu graphics and interface. The sounds.

Informal Fighting Informal Fighting

There's a lot of characters and really novel ideas here, but the general graphic is VERY crude. I think you have a great game with lot's of diverse characters, but I think the overall look of it, as well as the animations needs some more thought. Maybe involve another artist?

Ribaplus responds:

you could help a bit more telling which characters look different?

Sushi Cat 2 Sushi Cat 2

The Best Yet

What script wizardry you have done to fix the frame-rate so effectively I don't know, but I salute you for removing the one negative thing about this game :D

Charlie Sheen - Winning Charlie Sheen - Winning

This is what Newgrounds is all about

Almost like the good old days :'D

Platform Game Tutorial Platform Game Tutorial

THE platform tutorial

This is what I have been looking for. This is, as far as I have seen, the perfect tutorial in it's purpose.
I love that it actualy explains things rather than COPY THIS Ctrl+A

Arrival In Hell Arrival In Hell

Good but bug

Seems like a greate game, but when I walk to the end of the wall the whole thing freezes, followed by a errormessage saying: A script is causing heavy pressure on youre computer, ignore it?"

And when I push yes all the "cinematics" in the game flashes by without any of my controll. An extreme bug, but it seems like a greate game anyway

Runescape Simulator Runescape Simulator

Brilliant

The smusic in the background really made the whole flash shine. The humor was good and thissubmission really says what Runescape are and isn't.

U Go Deewd XD

bkdude responds:

:-) thx

Bird Flu Bird Flu

Good

I thought the style was cool, and the shooting was good looking, but the difficultie level between lvl 1 and lvl 2 was was not so nice to the player. In the firts level, there are birds that are flying slow and are easy to target, and in level 2, theres psyko-birds flying to the middle and returning in hyperspeed. Maybe some sort of lower difficultie there, but besides from that: Good

UrbanNinja06 responds: